The MoonBox is necessary for you to be promoted at level 110. Perhaps the job center crew enjoys collecting eccentric items, or maybe they are performing moon rituals...? Who knows?
NPCs: Fortuneteller (Wind Plain 340,720), Maggie (in the quest map 19,19), Guardian God (in the quest map 204,149), Ghost (in the quest map 8,67), Lonely Ghost (in the quest map)
Level Requirements: Above Level 70
Rewards: Three meteors or a MoonBox. Use the MoonBox to check out what you will get. It may be meteors, equipments or even socketed items. The MoonBox is also a required item for Level 110 promotion.
1. Find Fortuneteller. If you are level 70+ and want to challenge the tactics, he will teleport you to the entrance of Eight-Diagram Tactics
2. Talk to Maggie at the entrance to know the stories. And she'll teleport you into one of the eight tactics randomly, but except for Life Tactic. There are Peace, Chaos, Deserted, Prosperous, Disturbed, Calmed, Death and Life Tactic.
3. After you enter a tactic, you do not know which one you have been at. You must kill the monsters in the tactic to get a token. With it, you talk to Guardian God, and he will tell you the name of the tactic you have entered, and the name of the token.
4. Take down the name and ask Ghost to teleport your out of here. After you talk to Maggie again, she will teleport you to another tactic randomly.
5. In this way, you gather the token of Peace, Chaos, Deserted, Prosperous, Disturbed, Calmed (the six tokens).
6. If you happen to be teleported to Death tactic, you will be told by Guardian God and Ghost that you enter Death tactic. If you do not have the six tokens, you cannot leave here until you die (you will lose items if you die, and if you log off, you will re-spawn at the same spot).
7. After you've collected all the six tokens, Maggie may teleport you to Death Tactic. Talk to the Ghost. He can make a Soul Jade out of your tokens and teleport you to Life Tactic.
8. Find lonely Ghost in this tactic. If you agree to help him get reborn, he will give you three meteors or a MoonBox. It is up to you. If you refuse to help him, he'll take away your Soul Jade, teleport you out and give you nothing. Be very careful.